Canine Spectra 5 Dog Vaccine
For the vaccination of healthy, susceptible dogs and puppies as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Types 1 & 2, Parainfluenza and Parvovirus. Dogs and Puppies.
- Contains Type 2B Parvovirus for rapid immunity and cross protection against all recognized field strains
- High titer, low passage parvo fraction – High vaccine titers have been shown to overcome low-level maternal antibody interference in puppies
- Meets or exceeds all USDA Standards
- Convenient choice of IM or SC administration
- Economical and ideal first shot for puppies – No Lepto fractions
- 25 count box