Canine Spectra 6 Dog Vaccine
For subcutaneous vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type 2 (CAV-2), Canine Coronavirus, Canine Parainfluenza and Canine Parvovirus Type 2b. Dogs and puppies over 6 weeks of age.
- Contains Parvovirus for rapid immunity and cross protection against all recognized field strains
- High titer, low passage parvo fraction – High vaccine titers have been shown to overcome low-level maternal antibody interference in puppies
- Corona for added peace-of-mind
- Meets or exceeds all USDA Standards
- Convenient choice of IM or SC administration
- Ideal first shot for puppies – No Lepto fractions