For use in healthy goats as an aid in the prevention of and enterotoxemia caused by Clostridium perfringens types B, C, and D. Cl. Perfringens Type B is not a significant problem in the United States. For long-term protection against tetanus.
- Safe for all ages
- USDA approved
- High efficacy against disease
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Shake well before use.
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Store at 2° to 7° C – Do not freeze.
- Inject 2 mL subcutaneously or intramuscularly. Repeat full dose in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Vaccinate sufficiently in advance of feeding concentrated rations to provide a minimum of 2 weeks after second dose for a adequate immunity to develop.
- Tetanus toxoid requires 3 to 4 weeks to establish effective protection that will last several months. Booster injections should be made annually, or, in event of injury, regardless of interval.
- Anaphylactoid reaction may occur following administration of products of this nature. If noted, administer adrenalin or equivalent.