Noromectin Injectable Ivermectin
An ivermectin-based parasiticide for the effective treatment of a wide range of internal and external parasites of beef cattle, dairy cattle of non-breeding age and swine.
- One low-volume dose for effective treatment and control of internal and external parasites, including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites
- The active ingredient – ivermectin – provides convenience, broad-spectrum efficacy and a high margin of safety
- Plastic hanger bottles enclosed in display carton for protection from dust and sunlight
- Four convenient, ready-to-use pack sizes of 50 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL* and 1000 mL*
- A competitively priced solution
- WARNING! NOT SAFE OR APPROVED FOR HUMAN USE, WHICH COULD CAUSE SEVERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH