NT Goat Hoof and Coat Powder
- Foot rot is the single major cause of economic loss in the commercial breeding of goats and sheep.
- Hoof and Coat™ non-caustic antibacterial powder draws, absorbs, and eliminates the breeding grounds of bacteria and fungus. It dries and firms up the foot, while drawing out the bacteria that hides between the toes. Removes the smell associated with foot rot.
- Maintenance: Regular weekly dusting will aid in prevention of foot rot by keeping the bacteria at bay.
- It’s a dry powder.
- Easy and fast to apply. No mess. No smell. It won’t stain clothes or barn facilities.
- All natural, non-caustic (won’t damage live tissue), no chemicals, no restrictions or bans.
- Also recommended for preventative care