Pyrantel Paste 100/case
For the removal and control of mature infections of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms and large roundsworms in horses and ponies.
- Apple flavor that horses love!
- Easily administered paste-gel
- Replaceable cap preserves partial dosages
- Safe and efficacious
- Can be administered to foals as young as 2 months of age
- Safe to administer to pregnant mares up to 1 month prior to anticipated foaling date
- May be given to nursing mares 10 days after foaling
Pyrantel pamoate – 3.60 gm
The syringe has four weight mark increments. Each weight mark indicates the recommended dose for 300 pounds of body weight. One syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1,200 lb. horse at the recommended dose.