RM 18 Herbicide
When you want fast results with minimal prep, RM18 is your total weed control solution for unwanted brush, broadleaf plants, and grass. Perfect for lawn replacement, clearing walkways, and leveling weeds along fence lines, buildings, and roadsides, RM18 kills the weeds while leaving fertile soil available for the plants you want–any product not absorbed by the plant will deactivate after it touches the ground.
A combination of two herbicides, RM18 starts to kill weeds on contact. Kudzu, wild blackberry, poison ivy, poison oak, crabgrass, and dandelions (and over 100 other plants) are no match for this product. There are no entry restrictions to sprayed areas for pets or people after the spray has dried.
For Spot Control of Brush, Vines, and Weeds
Thoroughly and uniformly spray foliage of woody plants to cover all leaves thoroughly. For optimum performance:
- Mix 6 fluid ounces (12 tablespoons or ¾ cup) per gallon of water for every 300 square feet (not to exceed three applications at that rate per year)
- Apply to actively growing brush, vines and weeds.
- Woody brush and vines are controlled better in late summer and fall after fruit formation, at least four weeks before first killing frost.
- If woody vines and brush are mowed or cut, wait until full leaf formation before treatment.
- Do not cut or mow brush, vines or perennial weeds for two months following treatment to allow for the herbicide to be distributed within the plant.
- Dead poisonous plants like poison oak and poison ivy can still cause allergic reactions. Dispose of plants with rubber gloves and place in tightly sealed garbage bags.
- Additional treatments may be necessary for exceptionally hardy plants.
For Lawn Replacement or Patio Preparation
To kill a large area of unwanted lawn and weeds, mix 6 fluid ounces per gallon of water for every 300 square feet (not to exceed three applications at that rate per year).
- Skip one mowing before spraying to increase available surface area for spray contact.
- If replanting, soak soil and allow plants to dry before application, and then water area two or three days after application.
- Retreat areas that remain green after 7 days.
- Wait three days after application before raking, tiling, sodding, or seeding.
For Flowerbed and Garden Prep
For best results, soak soil (not leaves) with water before application and three days after spraying. Wait one to three days after last application before planting flowers, trees, and shrubs. Wait three days to plant vegetables, fruits, herbs, and grasses.
WHEN TO REPLANT:
All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted 1 day after application.
Lawn grasses, herbs, vegetables, and fruits may be planted 3 days after application.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will make contact with people or pets, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your state or tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
- Do not allow entry to treated areas until spray has dried thoroughly.
- Do not use on feed or food crops.
- Keep people and pets out of the area during application.
- Protect desirable plants around the spray area with plastic.
|Glyphosate, isopropylamine salt||18.00%|