ToDAY Mastitis Treatment
- ToDAY is an antibiotic mastitis treatment providing bactericidal activity against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria in lactating dairy cows
- Each 10 mL disposable, ready-to-use syringe contains the active ingredient cephapirin sodium
- Provides control against mastitis-causing pathogens – including penicillin-resistant Staph aureus and Strep agalactiae
- Easy two-tube treatment given 12 hours apart
- When the Opti-Sert® cap is removed, a collar allows only a 3 mm tip to be inserted into the teat canal, helping to reduce the incidence of new infections.
- Sold in 12 count box, 144 per case